Ohio LinuxFest Booth

From: Josh Williams <joshwilliams(at)ij(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ohio LinuxFest Booth
Date: 2008-09-01 02:39:10
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

A snip from a recent conversation on the local Linux users group list:

> I started using Postgres because of a Postgres
> CD that was handed out at Ohio LinuxFest last fall. Postgres seemed
> similar to Microsoft SQL Server with which I've done a lot of work.

It actually feels rather fulfilling to hear about some of the direct
effects of our efforts.

On that topic, Ohio LinuxFest is around the corner again. We had a few
folks last year, but this year I hadn't heard if anyone submitted a talk
so have yet to put in for a booth. Anyone up for booth duty this year?

(And I certainly could use it as a kick in the pants to start to get
more involved once again...)

- Josh Williams