Need a developer contact

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgsql-odbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need a developer contact
Date: 2008-08-30 13:29:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello ODBC Developers,

For the RPM Building Project, I am about to setup a mailing list -- one
developer from each PostgreSQL related project will be subscribed to
that list, so that we all can be informed about the release schedule for
each project. Even though I first thought that it would be good for
scheduling packaging, but it will also be a good source for PostgreSQL
Weekly News (PWN). I am packaging about 50 PostgreSQL related software,
but very few of them are announced on PWN

Anyway, who wants to be on this list for odbc?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
                   http://www.gunduz.org