Re: Small update

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Small update
Date: 2008-07-23 00:08:17
Lists: pgus-general
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> No, you said that wrong.  What you meant to say was:
>
> "I've revised the bylaws and will be posting them for the folks on the
> list to check.

No that isn't what I meant to say. The board, not I reviewed all
discussion from the previous review round. We then sent changes based on
that discussion to the attorney for rewrite. We have received those
changes and are currently digesting them. If the board consents we will
file them. If we don't agree, the board will then decide the next course
of action.

> Also, I've put up a proposed membership structure for comment.  Please
> take a look at it and give feedback."

Do you have a URL? I don't see anything under the resolution itself.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake