pgadmin in ubuntu: copy-paste to query window often fails

From: kaeptn haddock <kaeptn(dot)haddock(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin in ubuntu: copy-paste to query window often fails
Date: 2008-07-18 07:11:56
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear List

This is an ubuntu-specific bug, but I suspect it could be fixed in
pgadmin3. When I try to copy-paste large chunks of sql-code to the query
window, pasting usually fails (query-window stays empty). However,
pasting to the scratch-pad (docket on the right-hand side within the
query window) always works, and from there I can copy-paste the code to
the query field.
Copy-pasting small chunks of code usually seems to work as expected.

Best regards
pl