How to remove the possibility to search the parts of a compound word with hyphen

From: "Fco(dot) Mario Barcala" Rodríguez <lbarcala(at)freeresearch(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to remove the possibility to search the parts of a compound word with hyphen
Date: 2008-07-14 17:23:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all:

I have been searching the mailing lists about hyphens but I coudn't find
the answer to this question:

Is it possible to remove the possibility of searching the parts of a
word which include a hyphen? I know that the default parser identifies
all possibilities (the compound word and the individual part ones), but
I would like to make possible to search only for the compound word, but
not for the parts.

Using one example of the parsers section in documentation, i would like
to make possible to search lógico-matemática but not lógico or
matemática individually.

Would have I to write a new parser or are there any configuration issues
to do this?

Thanks,

Mario Barcala