query optimization

From: Suresh Borse <s(dot)borse(at)direction(dot)biz>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: query optimization
Date: 2008-07-10 09:01:33
Lists: pgsql-admin
Dear All,

I am facing very strange problem in postgres while executing the view.

When I execute the view some times it takes few milliseconds, sometimes
it take several seconds and some times doesn't execute.

I tried to troubleshoot using the explain plan method. But explain plan
also changes for each execution.

Can anybody help me for troubleshooting  and for resolving the
performance issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh Borse

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Julius TuskenisDate: 2008-07-10 09:25:29