Replication, HA ...?

From: Andreas Kraftl <andreas(dot)kraftl(at)kraftl(dot)at>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Replication, HA ...?
Date: 2008-06-16 07:46:57
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I have a webserver with postgresql. I would have a backup from this
database. It should also be possible to query this backup solution.
So I think slony would be a good choice. Am I right?

Thanks for answers
Andreas
--
Kraftl EDV - Dienstleistungen
Schulungen, Linux, Linuxlösungen, Webprogrammierung