Re: moving an installation

From: "David Parker" <dparker(at)tazznetworks(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: moving an installation
Date: 2004-07-15 20:44:16
Lists: pgsql-general

OK, I see the problem is in the share/conversion_create.sql script,
which references $libdir as part of the library path. So modifying the
script and replacing $libdir with an actual path fixes the problem,
allowing initdb to run.

But is there any way around this without actually modifying the script?
e.g., an environment variable or something? (setting the "libdir" env
var doesn't seem to do it).

Thanks.

- DAP