\password in psql help

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: \password in psql help
Date: 2008-03-26 12:45:37
Lists: pgsql-patches

The \password command appears to be documented in the psql reference
page, but not included in the output of the \? command. Is there any
actual reason for that, or should I just apply the attached patch?
(which means I will apply it unless there are objections :-P)

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
psql_password.diff text/x-patch 809 bytes