[GSoC] Request for comments

From: Adam Czachorowski <gislan(at)utumno(dot)pl>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [GSoC] Request for comments
Date: 2008-03-26 11:09:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi everyone

Today or tomorrow I'm going to submit my Google Summer of Code 2008.
application on ER diagraming and simple query builder functionality for
pgAdmin.
Before I do that, however, I would like to ask you for opinions and
ideas for that particular functionality. What are your favourite ER
diagram editors and what features would be most important to you?
I'm really looking forward to GSoC and would love to get my proposal
accepted, so I'd like to keep my ideas as close to what pgadmin users
and developers need as possible.

Draft version of my applications is avaiable at:
http://gislan.utumno.pl/pgadmin.txt

Any comments on that are more than welcome.

Regards
Adam
--
:wq