Re: PostgreSQL Europe statutes : translation

From: Oliver Elphick <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: damien(at)dalibo(dot)info
Cc: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Europe statutes : translation
Date: 2008-02-21 18:05:45
Lists: pgeu-general

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 17:49 +0100, damien clochard wrote:
> hi
>
> This whole statutes thread is coming to en end !
>
> Last night i translated the English draft into French. As i wrote the English
> version and French is my mother tongue, i think the translation is really
> accurate. However there might be some typos and mistakes.
>
> Please if you speak both French and English, take a look a my translation and
> notify any error :
>
> English -> http://wiki.postgresqlfr.org/doku.php/pgeu:statutes
> Français -> http://wiki.postgresqlfr.org/doku.php/pgeu:statuts
>
> Thanks in advance.

I've edited the English to improve it some more and to make it agree
better with the French.

Article 14 does not agree in wording between French and English, though
the actual effect is the same. You adopted my proposed text for the
English but you seem not to have changed the French. I have left the
English alone for now.

I hope you all have a good time at FOSDEM. Sorry I can't be there.

--
Oliver Elphick olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk
Paule, Brittany, France http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver

believed to be clean.