PostgreSQL RPM Yum repository is available

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL RPM Yum repository is available
Date: 2008-01-07 22:22:32
Lists: pgsql-announce
I want to announce that PostgreSQL RPM Yum repository is now available.

With this repository, you will be able to install your favorite
PostgreSQL version with the other compatible PostgreSQL related software
to your favorite OS . You don't have to stick to OS-supplied RPM
packages.

Please visit http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org for details.

Please note that we are currently testing this repository, even though
there are no problems found so far. I expect to finish the tests at the
end of this week. Please report any problems to me.

Again, thanks a lot to Darcy Buskermolen for his great support.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2008-01-08 21:32:59