Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, Alex N Markelov <alex(dot)markelov(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Raymond O'Donnell" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Date: 2007-11-29 19:43:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 11:18 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Simon, Raymond, Alex,
>
> Rest of discussion with Simon taken offline.
>
> It sounds like Raymond has more time to be a Regional Contact than Alex,
> and Simon knows him ... is that good with everybody?

I don't know Ray, and I would hesitate to be involved at all if I did.

Ray was the only person to reply to an open, public request. OK, it was
the European list, but that seemed like the right place to ask.

I don't consider it appropriate for me to choose between Ray or Alex, if
such a choice is needed. I was just trying to organise a replacement to
allow me to focus more on the rest of the UK.

--
Simon Riggs
2ndQuadrant http://www.2ndQuadrant.com