EOT, please (was: Re: PostgreSQL ConferenceEast 08)

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: EOT, please (was: Re: PostgreSQL ConferenceEast 08)
Date: 2007-11-20 22:02:55
Lists: pgeu-general
Folks,

EOT, please. This discussion won't help anyone. As a reminder: A guy
from France attended the conference in Portland, and it makes me think
that there is no harm in announcing a PostgreSQL conference in this list
so that people can make plans... It was not a TheirSQL Conference
announcement, or a corporate training ad.

BTW... Joshua already unsubscribed himself from the list.

...and if someone asks my opinion: I now feel uncomfortable in this
list, since I am not a EU guy (have never been), I dislike EU
politically (which is very off-topic), and I moved to Canada to live
here for a few  years.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE