Wrong directory name for beta2

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Darcy Buskermolen <darcyb(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Subject: Wrong directory name for beta2
Date: 2007-10-31 23:24:16
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi,

Darcy just pointed out that there is a problem with the beta2 directory
name for sources in the FTP sites. For beta1 , we have v8.3beta1, which
is the correct naming, and for beta2, we have v8.3beta .

I first would just rename the directory, but again Darcy reminded that
the announcement text includes "v8.3beta" directory. We need to symlink
it to beta2 for now, and then create beta3 (or whatever) directory next
time.

I'll create the symlink later today, unless someone objects.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ