XAResource implementation

From: joël Winteregg <joel(dot)winteregg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: XAResource implementation
Date: 2007-10-30 09:35:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Dear jdbc users,

I'm using Hibernate with a standalone JTA implementation (Atomikos) and
it seems I'm having troubles with pgsql-jdbc XA implementation. As I'm
not a JTA expert at all, I got help from Atomikos R&D (Thanks to Guy)
and it seems that my problem could come from jdbc implementation. Guy
from Atomikos told me to look at this post:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2006-10/msg00011.php

I'm wondering if my problem is the same kind of troubles ? The full
description of my problem is available here:
http://www.atomikos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1280

Here are advices I had from Atomikos:
It seems pgsql-jdbc don't allow what is perfectly valid XA:
1. XAResource.start ( TMNOFLAGS)
2. XAResource.end ( TMSUCCESS )
3. XAResource.start (TMJOIN )

Any suggestion, tip, etc. would be appreciated !

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Joël