Re: readline library not found

From: "G(dot) J(dot) Walsh" <gjwalsh(at)dscdirectionalservices(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: readline library not found
Date: 2007-10-26 18:59:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

Mandriva (my distro) updated PostgreSQL last night on Cooker. I spent
some time last night reshuffling directories in may arrays so as to
locate postgresql's backup and data directories on their own drive
surface. That done, postgresql installed beautifully, so my attempt at
work arounds is no longer necessary and I can get on with creating the
new tables and loading them.

I learned a lot of the inner mechanics of things with the pointers I
received from both Phil and Tom - for which I am grateful - but I have
to get my priorities straight. I have a lot yet to do to have the site
fully functional with the first of the coming year.

George