Re: [PORTS] pgadmin3 on Fedora7 - can't run standard binary, can't compile from source..

From: Bob Gustafson <bobgus(at)rcn(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>, pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PORTS] pgadmin3 on Fedora7 - can't run standard binary, can't compile from source..
Date: 2007-10-08 14:51:32
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-ports

Strange, grabbing the spacer bar definitely does not work for me. The
cursor remains looking like an arrow as I pass over the spacer bars,
with the exception that it changes to an I beam in the SQL pane.

-------

The compile bug I fixed was probably due to differences in gcc compiler
versions. I am running: gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20070925 (Red Hat 4.1.2-27)

--------

But the incompatible library bug (finessed by downloading and building
from new source), is just a lack of testing by someone in the pgadmin ->
Fedora chain.

Bob G