Re: Informal pronunciation poll

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: Ron Mayer <rm_pg(at)cheapcomplexdevices(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Informal pronunciation poll
Date: 2007-08-30 20:06:01
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 12:21 -0700, Ron Mayer wrote:

> I'd be interested to see others perform such a poll
> with people in their workplaces/homes/wherever and
> see what results they get.

If you guys are bored because of doing nothing, for example, do
something for global warming and make more people happy.

I cannot understand why you guys spend that much time/energy on this
naming game...

Even in my country, people can pronounce PostgreSQL fairly well --
anyone who knows English can pronounce S-Q-L. What the hell is
"Sickle"?
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ