Re: UPDATE with data at exec and CURRENT OF question

From: "lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de" <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: UPDATE with data at exec and CURRENT OF question
Date: 2007-08-10 16:18:51
Lists: pgsql-odbc

"Hiroshi Saito" schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> Ah thanks, It is the environment which can reproduce me.
> Then, I am beginning to make a test code. There is likely to be a problem
> of some except for SQL_FETCH_NEXT....

I have created a small test application only with plain ODBC stuff. I
could reproduce
my problem also on Windows with MS SQL Server 2000 !

You could grab the code here:

http://lbdmf.cvs.sourceforge.net/lbdmf/CPP/RegressionTests/Database/Plain-ODBC-Test-Blob/test.cpp?revision=1.4&view=markup

The relevant function is testBlobUpdate.

On PostgreSQL I did not yet have tested on actual drivers, but when
the MS SQL driver behaves similar, I suppose still an error in my
code.

Regards, Lothar