End Point Corporation is looking for a developer with a strong Unix
systems programming background to work with other team members in the
development and maintenance of software for a variety of projects. The
successful applicant will be able to perform analysis of complex
systems, recommend, design and implement changes to existing systems, or
re-architect systems to meet emerging goals.
* Strong communication skills and professionalism
* Strong C & Unix programming experience
* Solid understanding and experience of full product lifecycle
* Solid understanding of TCP/IP
* Familiarity with representative protocols, architectural, and
operational issues in large, distributed systems (e.g., Kerberos, SQL,
DNS, LDAP, backups, monitoring, etc.)
* Experience with at least two of: Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, BSD
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language (awk, Perl, Python, Ruby,
* Familiarity with distributed and/or clustered filesystems (NFS, AFS,
CIFS, GFS, NAS, etc.)
* Kernel level knowledge and experience with a Unix-based system
* Familiarity with RDBMS internals (e.g., DB2, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL,
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows internals
This is a full-time salaried position. Employees work from home offices
in the U.S., or at our office in Manhattan. Applicants must be U.S.
citizens or permanent residents. Principals only, please.
Please email Steven Jenkins <jobs(at)endpoint(dot)com> with information about
your experience and qualifications.
pgsql-jobs by date
|Next:||From: Debbie Brown||Date: 2007-08-02 15:29:28|
|Subject: Recruiter - Dallas|
|Previous:||From: Mike Zukauskas||Date: 2007-07-20 20:22:20|
|Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Database Architect opportunity - MessageOne (Austin, TX)|