Request for minor link changes

From: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Request for minor link changes
Date: 2007-06-07 10:31:00
Lists: pgsql-www

This page has no content:
http://www.postgresql.org/community/realworld
why not replace it completely with a direct link to Case Studies?
rather than an indirect one.

http://www.postgresql.org/support/
doesn't have a link to the FAQ, so must people looking for support won't
find it when they click on Support. Can we add a link to the FAQ
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq/) ?

Also the Developer page (http://www.postgresql.org/developer/) has a
left nav item to "FAQ" but only takes you to Developers FAQ.
Can we rename the link Dev FAQ instead of just FAQ?

Thanks,

--
Simon Riggs