Re: Fault Tolerant Postgresql (two machines, two postmasters, one disk array)

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>, John Gateley <gateley(at)jriver(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Fault Tolerant Postgresql (two machines, two postmasters, one disk array)
Date: 2007-05-11 10:45:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 06:24 -0400, Bill Moran wrote:
> PGCluster II does this. I don't know if it's out of beta yet.

Mitani is injured (left thumb) and he has been out of touch since 2
months. Last time we talked (1 month before) he said that he would
continue working on PGCluster-II after he feels better -- but no up2date
news until then. AFAIK, PGCluster-II is ready for testing, but SRA
Europe guys will be doing an internal test before making the code
public.

He will be talking at PGCon, so we may expect to see some piece of code
by the end of this month.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ