Mac OS X Query Result Pane

From: "Ketema" <ketema(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Mac OS X Query Result Pane
Date: 2007-04-04 14:50:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I did not know how to describew this, so I included a mpg showing what
I have noticed. If the mpg is removed from the post I also included a
link.

In a nut shell the result pane row header does not move with thactual
result columns when scrolling horizontally. when there are many
result columns this becomes very confusing.

Thank You.

http://www.ketema.net/result_pane.mov