Re: Rollback

From: Phillip Smith <phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Hetal Patel <hetal(at)banasdairy(dot)coop>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Rollback
Date: 2007-03-17 11:23:52
Lists: pgsql-sql
You can not rollback a committed transaction.

Time to restore some backups - what kind of backup are you using?

~p

On Sat, 2007-03-17 at 16:19 +0530, Hetal Patel wrote:

> Hello Friends
> New to postgresql
> I m in trouble
> I fired a query a "DELETE" query from a PGADMIN III postgresql tool
> Which have deleted some rows which shud ve not been deleted
> How do i get it rollback
> I mean i want all the rows back
> Please help me
> Its urgent
> Thanks in advance for Help
>

> Hetal Patel
> System Dept.
> Banasdairy

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

The material contained in this message is privileged and confidential to
the addressee.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person, you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.

Information in this message that does not relate to the official business
of Weatherbeeta must be treated as neither given nor endorsed by Weatherbeeta.
Weatherbeeta, its employees, contractors or associates shall not be liable
for direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from transmission of this
message or any attachments