Upcoming back-branch releases

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Upcoming back-branch releases
Date: 2007-01-02 20:42:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers
It seems to be about time to put out 8.2.1, since the flow of new bug
reports has ebbed.  We're also overdue for updates of the back branches
--- for instance, we recently realized that the current 8.0.x and 8.1.x
releases don't know about the Canadian DST changes coming into effect in
March, and there are various potential-index-corruption and suchlike bug
fixes in CVS too.  So the core committee has agreed to schedule a set of
releases this Monday, Jan 8.  We'll be wrapping the tarballs Thursday or
Friday to give the RPM and Windows-installer people time to do their
thing, so if you've got any last-minute patches, send 'em in ASAP ...

Next:From: David BorehamDate: 2007-01-02 20:52:45