Re: Compiling on JDK 6

From: Frank Spies <frankspies(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Compiling on JDK 6
Date: 2007-01-24 13:43:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
OK, my bad. I have the latest code, but misconfigured ant (JAVA_HOME
pointing to JDK 5, but only JDK on classpath). Working fine now :)

Is there anyone working on implementing the JDK 6 stuff? I am new here,
and I dont want to interfere if someone is working on that stuff
already, but if noone does I could start doing some work.