Re: Autoanalyze settings with zero scale factor

From: "Jeremy Haile" <jhaile(at)fastmail(dot)fm>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Autoanalyze settings with zero scale factor
Date: 2007-01-18 21:53:21
Lists: pgsql-performance
Well - it hadn't run on any table in over 24 hours (according to
pg_stat_user_tables).  My tables are constantly being inserted into and
deleted from, and the autovacuum settings are pretty aggressive.  I also
had not seen the autovac process running in the past 24 hours. (although
I wasn't watching it *all* the time)

So - as far as I could tell it wasn't running.