TODO improvements

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TODO improvements
Date: 2007-01-15 17:15:03
Lists: pgsql-patches
This patch makes some minor improvements to the TODO list:

  * add URLs for some TODO items (I think we ought to try to associate
    at least one URL with each non-trivial TODO item)

  * re-add a TODO item for an "estimated count"-like facility

  * add a TODO item for considering changing how equality comparisons
    treat NaN values, per recent discussion

Barring any objections, I'll apply this to HEAD tomorrow.

-Neil

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Neil ConwayDate: 2007-01-15 17:19:40