Re: What user privileges do I need to CREATE FUNCTION's?

From: km4hr <km4hr(at)netscape(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: What user privileges do I need to CREATE FUNCTION's?
Date: 2007-07-18 14:42:54
Lists: pgsql-admin
Thanks Milen. Assigning superuser role worked.

Speaking of schema's, I logged in as user "postgres" and created a schema
called "schema1" as follows:
CREATE SCHEMA schema1 AUTHORIZATION newuser;

I then typed "\dn" and saw "schema1" in the list.

I then logged in as "newuser" and typed "\dn". "schema1" was not in the
list! Why not?
I then created a table. Next I entered: "select * from schema1.newtable". An
error message
indicated that "schema1" doesn't exist. How do I make "newuser" aware of his
new schema?

thanks