Schedular Problem in Postgres

From: "Yogesh Arora" <yogesh(dot)arora(dot)daffodil(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Vishal Arora" <aroravishal22(at)hotmail(dot)com>, ashish(dot)karalkar(at)info-spectrum(dot)com, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Schedular Problem in Postgres
Date: 2007-09-21 05:53:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello All Friends,

do you have the Solution of your Problem of Back Up Scheduler.....

I am facing the same problem of Back up scheduling even if i fire any query
instead of batch that is also not getting schedule. I am working in Windows
O.S.

I checked in control pannel>>Administrative tool>>services... the postgreSQL
Scheduling Agent service is running...

I didn't understand how my job is not running... Give me the solution ....

if you have any Solution them please mail me.....

Thanks in advance......

--
Best Regards,
Yogesh Arora