Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 (from CVS devel) first impressions

From: "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: <mark(at)mark(dot)mielke(dot)cc>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.2 (from CVS devel) first impressions
Date: 2006-11-05 09:11:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 01:15 -0500, mark(at)mark(dot)mielke(dot)cc wrote:

> The new PG_MAGIC_MODULE requirement threw me for a loop. I expect it
> will catch others off guard as well.

Did you find the documentation adequate? Could you locate what you
needed to know quickly and accurately? Do you think the change was
adequately explained?

If that hit you then we're gonna get a few more people trip the same
way. Do you have any suggestions as to how to avoid that experience for
others?

--
Simon Riggs