Re: Please to technical check of upcoming release

From: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)skype(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Please to technical check of upcoming release
Date: 2006-09-26 19:24:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Ühel kenal päeval, E, 2006-09-25 kell 14:03, kirjutas Josh Berkus:
> All,
>
> Here:
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/233/release82.zip
> is a zip file of a draft of the PostgreSQL 8.2 release and accompanying
> press kit. Please check if the technical details are correct, and get
> back to me with any corrections by Thursday.

should probably go into:

Additional Features in this Release

PL/Python has been enchanced so that now functions can return records
and sets of records. Any iterables (lists of list, lists of dictionaries
and python generators and iterators) can be used to return recordsets.
Also, named function arguments are now available in pl/python

--
Hannu Krosing

Skype me: callto:hkrosing
Get Skype for free: http://www.skype.com