still on pgadmin translation

From: Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe(at)eppesuigoccas(dot)homedns(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: still on pgadmin translation
Date: 2006-09-08 18:10:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

[This is my last email for today, I promise.]

I found another slip in the english text:

#: src/frm/frmHint.cpp:131
msgid "Editting views, stored procedures or functions"

Editting => Editing

and have a new question: when I change i18n/it_IT/pgadmin3.po then the
corrisponding .po file isn't updated using "make all". I found that I
have to run "stringmerge". Is this correct?

Moreover, not all strings appear translated in the GUI. Just to make an
example, I translated all items in the first menu, but only the firsts
appear in italian, while the bottom three are kept in english.

Do I have to do anything more in order to display all translated
strings?

Thanks,
Giuseppe

P.S. I added it_IT to the variable PUB_TX in i18n/Makefile.* . Is this
correct too?