Re: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard to use

From: PF <kernel(at)pkts(dot)ca>
To: Jim Nasby <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] BUG #2560: Web page documentation hard to use
Date: 2006-08-09 16:51:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-www

The php language web site (http://www.php.net/) seems to have a good
solution; the search can be restricted to just the function list.

The other language reference that comes to mind is the perlfunc man
page; every keyword is on one page, with examples. Searching is not as
big a problem because you know you're on the right page already; you
only have to scroll down to the keyword in alphabetical order. It makes
for a long page, but that isn't much of a drawback.

I just had a thought; is there an index of keywords for postgres?

--
PF <kernel(at)pkts(dot)ca>