Re: pgAgent - Log error when running

From: "Chuck" <watsocd(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAgent - Log error when running
Date: 2006-08-02 15:13:26
Lists: pgadmin-support

The job is only a simple insert command for test purposes. It takes
milliseconds to run so the the timing issue is still a question.

I have given the postgres account full access to everything. I checked
the ph_hba.conf and there is a line for the postgres account as
follows:

local all postgres ident sameuser

My installation should be a standard installation. I up until now, I
have not touched the postgres account configuration.

This is not a production system yet and I have full control over the
system.

Chuck