Re: pgsql/doc Makefile src/Makefile

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql/doc Makefile src/Makefile
Date: 2002-07-28 17:08:22
Lists: pgsql-committers

petere(at)postgresql(dot)org (Peter Eisentraut - PostgreSQL) writes:
> Clean documentation subtree during make clean.

It's bugged me for a long time that top-level make clean doesn't
do that --- I keep forgetting to do it manually.

BUT: the reason I put up with it was I thought we couldn't change it
without causing the built docs to be deleted. Since those are supposed
to be in the distribution tarball, won't "make distclean" now remove
stuff that needs to be kept?