Anyone using Eclipse DTP with postgreSQL?

From: Joost Kraaijeveld <J(dot)Kraaijeveld(at)Askesis(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Anyone using Eclipse DTP with postgreSQL?
Date: 2006-07-02 06:57:48
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Is there anyone using Eclipse and the DTP  (Data Tools project)?

I tried to make connection using a generic JDBC driver which partially
succeeded. It showed some of the tablespaces , some of the tables but
never all of them. Clicking on things is resulted in CPU usage of 100%
and exceptions.

I really would like using a database development tool integrated in
Eclipse so any advise on how to get DTP working with PostgreSQL would be
appreciated.

TIA

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
web: www.askesis.nl

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Euler Taveira de OliveiraDate: 2006-07-03 03:14:39