We've setup oracle HS-ODBC on Oracle 10g installed on a windowsXP box. We
also have Postgres installed on a redhat Linux box.
I've setup a user 'pgadmin' for testing. I've added an entry in the
pg_hba.conf file as follows:
host all all 0.0.0.0/0 md5
When we try and connect we get this error:
(0) ORACLE GENERIC GATEWAY Log File Started at 2006-06-20T15:05:18
(0) hoainit (3): ; hoainit Exited with retcode = 0.
(0) hoalgon (7): ; hoalgon Entered. name = PGADMIN.
(0) DB_ODBC_INTERFACE (2085): ; FATAL: password authentication failed
(0) "PGADMIN" (SQL State: 28000; SQL Code: 210
Anyone have any Ideas??
Thanks in advance for your help...
pgsql-odbc by date
|Next:||From: LLC||Date: 2006-06-21 00:04:39|
|Subject: Cannot wrap stored procs in transaction via sql server link|
|Previous:||From: Mike Kock||Date: 2006-06-20 17:07:57|
|Subject: Access and autonumbers (serial)|