Re: todo items history

From: Gevik Babakhani <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: todo items history
Date: 2006-04-26 22:07:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> Not really, though the CVS history shows when the item was added.  Many
> items represent complex threads of discussion, so only the general
> conclusion is in the TODO list.  Is there an items that is unclear?

The reason I asked this question is because I would like to contribute.
In fact I proposed my first patch today (of course with Tom's and
Alvaro's coaching). I thought maybe more is kept than general
conclusion. I guess I have to search in the CVS history and annoy people
by asking all kinds of questions.