Fwd: Re: Driver could not be loaded (0) SQLSTATE=IM002

From: Srimathi Chandrasekaran <Srimathi(dot)Chandrasekaran(at)mailbox(dot)tu-dresden(dot)de>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Re: Driver could not be loaded (0) SQLSTATE=IM002
Date: 2006-04-25 13:16:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc

----- Forwarded message from Srimathi Chandrasekaran
<Srimathi(dot)Chandrasekaran(at)mailbox(dot)tu-dresden(dot)de> -----
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:15:22 +0200
From: Srimathi Chandrasekaran
<Srimathi(dot)Chandrasekaran(at)mailbox(dot)tu-dresden(dot)de>
Subject: Re: [ODBC] Driver could not be loaded (0) SQLSTATE=IM002
To: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>

hello

I have set the environmental variables for each session.
I have set the ODBCINIDIR as $GLOBUS_LOCATION/var
I have specified the odbcini for the session in which i have iodbctest
echo $ODBCINI
/usr/local/globus-4.0.1/var/odbc.ini

$GLOBUS_IODBC_PATH/bin/iodbctest
iODBC Demonstration program
This program shows an interactive SQL processor
Driver Manager: 03.52.0406.0126

Enter ODBC connect string (? shows list): rli1000
1: SQLDriverConnect = [iODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found and no
default driver specified. Driver could not be loaded (0) SQLSTATE=IM002
1: ODBC_Connect = [iODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found and no
default driver specified. Driver could not be loaded (0) SQLSTATE=IM002
I have gone through the paragraph whatever u have sent.
Whether i have to create another odbc.ini in /etc directory (copy of odbc.ini
that is located in /usr/local/globus-4.0.1/var/odbc.ini
)?
may be i will try the new version also.
regards
srimathi.c