Support for PostgreSQL 8.1.3 stable

From: "Andrew Ng" <ngandrew(at)fastmail(dot)fm>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Support for PostgreSQL 8.1.3 stable
Date: 2006-03-09 00:51:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

like to check if psqlodbc-08.01.0200 can work with PostgreSQL 8.1.3?

I had compiled and installed psqlodbc on OpenBSD 3.8, but was unable to
connect with isql. The Driver Manager is unixODBC-2.2.11 from source and
PGSQL was installed from source as well. There was no error of warning
when I run isql, the program just exit and return to the shell prompt.

I tried with PGSQL 8.0.7 installed from OpenBSD packages, and was able
to connect and query the db. Thus, I seek confirmation/verification on
8.1.3 support. Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Regards,
Andrew Ng
--
Andrew Ng