New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for Linux/Unixsystems

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Burcu GUZEL <burcu(dot)guzel(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for Linux/Unixsystems
Date: 2006-01-31 00:48:45
Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
Hi,

As you know, many databases that run on Linux / Unix systems have a GUI
installer which make installation easier and more attractive for some
people.

Our Windows Installer is very attractive, for example.

Now, I and Burcu Guzel, who is a Senior Programmer, decided to launch a
new project: pgnixinstaller :

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgnixinstaller/

We are actively looking for developers for the project. Please drop me
an e-mail if you want to join this project. We will use Python, so you
need to be a Python guy to join the project. We are in planning phase,
if you join us earlier, we will be able to share more ideas.

Regards,

Next:From: Doug McNaughtDate: 2006-01-31 01:03:15