Connectivity from VB to Postgresql

From: cditkayamkulam(at)sancharnet(dot)in
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connectivity from VB to Postgresql
Date: 2004-02-25 05:09:27
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi
I am using postgresql on RH Linux 9.0. It works perfectly. Now I want to connect with postgresql from Visual Basic Application(on windows machine). Right now I don't have anything on windows machine related to postgresql.How can I get connectivity from VB to postgresql on Linux? Shall I want to install odbc-postgresql driver on windows? From where I can download it freely.
Thanking you

Jeena
Programmer