On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 00:15 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> Minor comment update.
Applied with adjustments.
BTW, I noticed the following comment a few lines down in execMain.c
(circa line 1564):
* note: we can't run UPDATE queries with transactions
* off because UPDATEs are actually INSERTs and our
* scan will mistakenly loop forever, updating the tuple
* it just inserted.. This should be fixed but until it
* is, we don't want to get stuck in an infinite loop
* which corrupts your database..
This seems obsolete; I'll remove it shortly barring any objections.
In response to
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: ron limson||Date: 2005-11-18 14:29:01|
|Previous:||From: Andreas Pflug||Date: 2005-11-18 12:07:47|
|Subject: Re: Numeric 508 datatype|