Minor comment update.
The line changed is in direct contradiction with the comment (and
reality) of the code below this. The opposed comment starts at line
* Note: Normally one would think that we have to delete index tuples
* associated with the heap tuple now..
* ... but in POSTGRES, we have no need to do this because the vacuum
* automatically opens an index scan and deletes index tuples when it
* finds deleted heap tuples. -cim 9/27/89
Seems like its been wrong for a while...
Best Regards, Simon Riggs
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: Michael Glaesemann||Date: 2005-11-18 00:22:02|
|Subject: Re: drop if exists|
|Previous:||From: Joshua D. Drake||Date: 2005-11-17 18:06:36|
|Subject: Re: Numeric 508 datatype|