Contraint Trigger Permissions

From: "cbeahm(at)gmail(dot)com" <cbeahm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contraint Trigger Permissions
Date: 2005-09-16 19:15:23
Lists: pgsql-admin
I'm using PostgreSQL 7.3.6 and run into a permissions problem when a
particular constraint trigger is attempting to restore using
pg_restore.

Is there a good way to analyze what permissions are required for a
particular constraint trigger?  I have a problem where it looks like a
contraint trigger does not have the necessary access to a table, but I
don't want to enable more permissions to that table than the trigger
requires.

Any assistance or pointers would be very much appreciated!

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Peter IvarssonDate: 2005-09-16 22:47:26