GSSAPI or Kerberos authentication problems

From: Mike Warnecke <mike(at)audiowarehouse(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSSAPI or Kerberos authentication problems
Date: 2005-09-14 20:08:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Hi all, I'm new to this list, and I haven't been able to find a solution
to this problem by Googling, so I hope I'm not beating a dead horse
here.

I'm using the postgresql-jdbc driver with OpenOffice.org 2.0, and I
can't get it to use GSSAPI authentication using my Kerberos credentials.
I have no other apps that use postgresql-jdbc, but it appears as though
the problem is in this driver, not OOo.

psql And other apps using the native PostgreSQL interface work fine
using Kerberos authentication, just not JDBC.

Does the postgresql-jdbc driver support Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication?
If not, what is required to get it done?

--
Mike Warnecke <mike(at)audiowarehouse(dot)ca>
Audio Warehouse