Re: pgadmin3 FreeBSD port

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Max Khon" <fjoe(at)samodelkin(dot)net>, "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 FreeBSD port
Date: 2004-08-15 18:15:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Max.
Sorry, a very slow answer.

I had some points of problems.

1) wide-character with Release 4.x
By libw complying with, solution.

2) The release point of wxWidget
A solution by applying patch of Andreas.
(wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040711-1)
However,
Assertion `G_TYPE_CHECK_INSTANCE (instance)' failed
It has the part which hasn't been solved.:-(

It will be wonderful if it can be applied skillfully.

Off Topic)
I get out of busyness, and it is on vacation.
I did climbing a mountain with the children.
http://www.vill.yamanakako.yamanashi.jp/cyber/zekkei/best_fuji/bestshot.html
It is said as Mt Fuji.
I slipped from the cliff, and I got hurt.:-(
Be punished by Heaven....
I will do work seriously.:-)

regards,
Hiroshi Saito