Re: New italian translation

From: Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe(at)eppesuigoccas(dot)homedns(dot)org>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New italian translation
Date: 2005-06-12 06:58:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Il giorno dom, 12-06-2005 alle 01:04 -0500, Kris Jurka ha scritto:
[...]
> You've attached head-it.po and sent a link mentioning something about 8.0,
> but they are the same files.  I've applied your translation to both
> branches because they are reasonably similar, but they really are
> different and should be submitted independently.

I made a mistake. I started attaching the po file, and then I remembered
about the message size limit for this list, so I setup the url (but
forgot to remove the attachment).

The translation was made from the head branch available in this page:
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/development/po/status.html

Please find attached a diff that will update 80-it.po from 99% to 100%.

> Also there are some problems with the translations themselves.  In Java
> MessageFormats there are special rules for handling single quotes:

I tried to double all of them, but maybe some quotes was forgotten. How
may I test if the translation is correct?
I used msgfmt and the file was compiled without problems, but I
understand this is problably not the right way for java.

Giuseppe